Mijn agrimatie

Agrimatie - informatie over de agrosector

Agro & food portal > News
         
Sustainable business operations linked to better economic results at dairy farms

09/05/2019

The 25% most sustainable dairy farms have been found to achieve better economic results than the remaining 75%. As well as having higher incomes per unpaid annual work unit, the most sustainable farms have lower production costs and a lower critical milk price. However, the labour input per 100 kg of milk is a little higher. These are the findings of a data analysis (averaged out over 2015-2017) of specialised dairy farms drawn from Wageningen Economic Research’s Farm Accountancy Data N

etwork.

Additional information for this item

Sustainable holdings
•      



Contact
Joan Reijs
+3170-3358326
 

Other recent news items
21/08/2019:
21/08/2019:
29/07/2019:
20/07/2019:
27/06/2019:
27/06/2019:
26/06/2019:
29/05/2019:
28/05/2019:
22/05/2019:

More news