Mijn agrimatie

Agrimatie - informatie over de agrosector

Agro & food portal > News
         
Better financial performance with sustainable management

11/06/2018

The 25% most sustainable dairy farms achieve a better financial performance than the remaining 75% of the dairy farms. Not only the income per unpaid annual work unit is higher but farms with a better performance on sustainability also have a lower cost price and critical milk price. This is shown in an analysis of data (averaged over the period 2014-2016) of specialised dairy farms in the Farm Accountancy Data Network (FADN) of Wageningen Economic Research.

Additional information for this item
Possibly there was an update of the information concerning one or more of the analyses below, where the current contents are shown. The older analysis which accompanied the news item can be viewed from the current analysis by accessing the archive that is shown there at the bottom of the page.

Sustainable holdings
•      



Contact
Joan Reijs
+3170-3358326
 

Other recent news items
09/05/2019:
08/05/2019:
08/05/2019:
30/04/2019:
30/04/2019:
25/04/2019:
18/04/2019:
06/04/2019:
19/03/2019:
14/03/2019:

More news